- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #231703
by Holmes-Pierce
Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Hello,
I've just registered for VAT and I would like the price to the customer to remain the same i.e. no change.
I have just set up taxes in Hikashop and I can see the the default setting is to add the Tax onto the current price, I would like to do it the other way.
My 'Price with Tax' I want to remain the same and the 'Price' to change to the smaller amount. Is there anyway to do this?
Thanks,
Hal
Hello,
I've just registered for VAT and I would like the price to the customer to remain the same i.e. no change.
I have just set up taxes in Hikashop and I can see the the default setting is to add the Tax onto the current price, I would like to do it the other way.
My 'Price with Tax' I want to remain the same and the 'Price' to change to the smaller amount. Is there anyway to do this?
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 7 months ago #231704
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it
For clarity,
If I go to one of my products and change the tax category, it adds tax onto the current price. I would like it to do the opposite and subtract from the initial price.
If I go to one of my products and change the tax category, it adds tax onto the current price. I would like it to do the opposite and subtract from the initial price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231705
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it
Hi,
In that case, just turn on the "floating tax prices" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Alternatively, you can also run a mass action to modifgy all your prices to be without VAT by default.
In that case, just turn on the "floating tax prices" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Alternatively, you can also run a mass action to modifgy all your prices to be without VAT by default.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holmes-Pierce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 7 months ago #231782
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it
Floating seems to work great, thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 6 months ago #232023
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it
Hello,
There's two issues that I'm having subsequent to changing the tax
1) The price displayed in the backend listing is now the lower value. I would like this to be price including tax.
2) The price in 'Hikashop Google Products plugin' is also the lower value. This definitely need to be changed
There's two issues that I'm having subsequent to changing the tax
1) The price displayed in the backend listing is now the lower value. I would like this to be price including tax.
2) The price in 'Hikashop Google Products plugin' is also the lower value. This definitely need to be changed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232027
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it
Hi,
1. You'll have to modify the code in that case:
www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...-backend.html#210092
2. Changed the "taxed price" setting of the plugin.
1. You'll have to modify the code in that case:
www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...-backend.html#210092
2. Changed the "taxed price" setting of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 6 months ago #232099
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it
That's very difficult for a non French speaker to follow. Especially as there seems to be about 3 changes, including the deleting of amendments in subsequent versions. Could you please share the most efficient way for doing this?
Many thanks,
Hal
Many thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232111
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it
Hi,
Product listing in backend, you have to edit the view "product / listing" (backend template) and replace the code:
By:
For the cart listing in backend, the view to edit is "cart / listing" (backend template) and replace:
By:
Product listing in backend, you have to edit the view "product / listing" (backend template) and replace the code:
Code:
echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices);
Code:
echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices,'price_value_with_tax');
For the cart listing in backend, the view to edit is "cart / listing" (backend template) and replace:
Code:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($cart->price,$cart->currency);
Code:
foreach($cart->full_cart->full_total->prices as $price){
if($price->price_value_with_tax == '0')
continue;
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_with_tax,$cart->currency);
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holmes-Pierce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243293
by river
Replied by river on topic Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it
Joomla.3.5.1
Hikashop 2.6.3
I need to ad VAT to my products.(25%), standard VAT in Noroway
Until now I havent specified any VAT
Now the prices in my shop is including VAT(but no VAT is specified, I haven't used the VAT function)
So therefore I want to modefy all prices to be without VAT by default.
Any advice on how to do this in Mass action ?
I don't wanna go trough 6000 products.
Hikashop 2.6.3
I need to ad VAT to my products.(25%), standard VAT in Noroway
Until now I havent specified any VAT
Now the prices in my shop is including VAT(but no VAT is specified, I haven't used the VAT function)
So therefore I want to modefy all prices to be without VAT by default.
Code:
Alternatively, you can also run a mass action to modifgy all your prices to be without VAT by default.
Any advice on how to do this in Mass action ?
I don't wanna go trough 6000 products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243372
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Subtracting VAT rather than Adding it
Hi,
It's quite simple to change the price of the products by a specific percentage with mass actions:
www.hikashop.com/forum/mass-actions/8611...rcentage.html#119626
It's quite simple to change the price of the products by a specific percentage with mass actions:
www.hikashop.com/forum/mass-actions/8611...rcentage.html#119626
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds