Skip to main content

Do not collect tax on certain items - taxcloud

More
9 years 5 months ago #267642 by dustinjc
We are using taxcloud to collect taxes and it is working great. However, we have some items that should not have taxes calculated in. Specifically, we have gift cards that employees can purchase that tax is not required. How can we disable taxes for specific items? I've tried setting tax category to none for these products, but the tax is still being added. Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #267644 by Jerome
Hello,

I don't think that selecting "None" will work because it will use the default tax category.
You have to select a taxcloud category which is related to the product and which will result as "no tax".
For what I remember, there were a lot of tax categories and I think there was something for gift cards and coupons.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dustinjc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #267690 by dustinjc
Looks like the code is Administration > Gift Card (TIC:10005)
After updating it to this the tax is removed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum