- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Tax rules are not working
7 years 4 months ago #307105
by clauddete
Tax rules are not working was created by clauddete
Hello,
I just want see the tax in my cart. Can I just change the tax default for all my products?
There is some documentation step-by-step how to do it?
I just want see the tax in my cart. Can I just change the tax default for all my products?
There is some documentation step-by-step how to do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax rules are not working
Hi,
By default all your products should be created with the "default tax category" set in their "product tax category" setting.
So to configure taxes to all the products all the time, you need to do two things:
- go in the System>Taxes menu, click on the "manage tax rates" button, click on the "new" button and enter your tax name (VAT for example) and tax rate (20 for example for a 20% tax).
- go in the System>Taxes menu, click on the "new" button, select the "default tax category" in the "tax category" setting, select your tax rate you created in the first step, turn on the published setting and click on the "save" button.
That's it, you now have your tax rule add the tax rate you created on all your products.
If you already have a tax rate applied on your products and you want to change it, go in the menu System>Taxes, click on the "manage tax rates" button, edit your tax rate, change the percentage of the tax rate and save.
By default all your products should be created with the "default tax category" set in their "product tax category" setting.
So to configure taxes to all the products all the time, you need to do two things:
- go in the System>Taxes menu, click on the "manage tax rates" button, click on the "new" button and enter your tax name (VAT for example) and tax rate (20 for example for a 20% tax).
- go in the System>Taxes menu, click on the "new" button, select the "default tax category" in the "tax category" setting, select your tax rate you created in the first step, turn on the published setting and click on the "save" button.
That's it, you now have your tax rule add the tax rate you created on all your products.
If you already have a tax rate applied on your products and you want to change it, go in the menu System>Taxes, click on the "manage tax rates" button, edit your tax rate, change the percentage of the tax rate and save.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307115
by clauddete
Replied by clauddete on topic Tax rules are not working
Hi Nicolas everything are there but it is now showing in the front end.
I used 4% rate. How can I see it in the cart?
Sending the screen
I used 4% rate. How can I see it in the cart?
Sending the screen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307120
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax rules are not working
Hi,
I didn't get your screenshots. Could you try sending them in again ?
Ideally, I would need a link to a product, a screenshot of the settings of that product, and a screenshot of the System>Taxes menu.
I didn't get your screenshots. Could you try sending them in again ?
Ideally, I would need a link to a product, a screenshot of the settings of that product, and a screenshot of the System>Taxes menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds