- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
div Products list- move excl vat price to new line
- noisypenguin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #107858
by noisypenguin
div Products list- move excl vat price to new line was created by noisypenguin
I have my products list in div format showing price with tax and the price excl tax.
www.soundwarehouse.co.uk/index.php?optio...ls&Itemid=78&lang=en
I want to move the excl vat price onto a line below the including tax price, and remove the blank line above the with tax price
Where do I do this - I cant find it anywhere!!!
Thanks
www.soundwarehouse.co.uk/index.php?optio...ls&Itemid=78&lang=en
I want to move the excl vat price onto a line below the including tax price, and remove the blank line above the with tax price
Where do I do this - I cant find it anywhere!!!
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by noisypenguin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107905
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic div Products list- move excl vat price to new line
Hi there,
You can edit this in Display>Views in the view listing_div of product or category.
You can edit this in Display>Views in the view listing_div of product or category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #190339
by Pajerchin
Replied by Pajerchin on topic div Products list- move excl vat price to new line
I have simillar problem - but for listing_table
Sorry - but it seems your advice is not right.
For the prices is this code in listing_table.php:
And in this code it is not possible to move the price excluding VAT to a new line.
hmm ?
Sorry - but it seems your advice is not right.
For the prices is this code in listing_table.php:
Code:
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){ ?>
<td class="hikashop_product_price_row">
<?php
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
And in this code it is not possible to move the price excluding VAT to a new line.
hmm ?
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Pajerchin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190350
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic div Products list- move excl vat price to new line
Hi,
The answer was posted in June 2013, so a long time ago, things have changed since
So to move the VAT on another line, you have to edit the view "product / listing_price".
The answer was posted in June 2013, so a long time ago, things have changed since
So to move the VAT on another line, you have to edit the view "product / listing_price".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds