Skip to main content

User Registration link

More
13 years 2 months ago #114747 by davec
User Registration link was created by davec
I have set up a site so that the user can regsiter but must be approved by the admin before tha ccount is activated. I have tried a couple of time to initiate the process but when I get the link which should be to confirm my email address it returns a white page.

index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=activate&activation=0a42289aecdc1d637debac0a2c369ff0&infos=YToyOntzOjY6InBhc3N3ZCI7czoxMToiYm91bmNlcjIwMjAiO3M6ODoidXNlcm5hbWUiO3M6NToiZGF2ZXkiO30%3D&page=user&id=9&Itemid=247&lang=

Not really sure what may be causing this? Any advice or pointers greatly apprecaited

Dave B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114756 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic User Registration link
Hi,

When you have a complete white page, the best is to activate the Joomla debug mode in order to see it there is a PHP error.
So we could have more information about the problem.

The links looks good except that the language parameter is empty. You don't have any "lang".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114760 by davec
Replied by davec on topic User Registration link
Hi Jerome I have just clicke the link an with debug on get the follwoing error?

Call to a member function where() on a non-object in /components/com_users/models/registration.php on line 109

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #114809 by davec
Replied by davec on topic User Registration link
I have noiw managed to fix this. The resolution is here

joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker...racker_item_id=30876

Dave B)
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by davec.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum