- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Change position of Characteristics selection method: List
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The best solution will probably be to directly edit the code of the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Correctly moving that code will probably do the job :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then, there is only one possibility, you don't edit the good view, maybe you edit a view link to the wrong template ?
Check that the view you edit is link with the template you use.
The code that Mohamed give you, if deleted it characteristics can't be displayed.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. The code for this view is located in show.php row 93 - 96
code
if changing code
Now my goal is to show it elsewhere
I change the code in show_tabular row 117 - 119
But here comes the problem, the first variant is working normally but the second does not allow me to add either the cart or to wishlist.
Error
POST http://127.0.0.1/developer/index.php/games/product/updatecart/add-1/cart_type-wishlist/cid-4?tmpl=raw 403 (Forbidden)
xRequest @ hikashop.js?v=322:217
addToCart @ hikashop.js?v=322:942
addToWishlist @ hikashop.js?v=322:962
onclick @ dying-light-the-following:317
2. I see there are many lines I can show from show_block_characteristic.php. How could I enable and disable the fields I want to show or hide?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. Can you firstly give us more information about what you exactly want to achieve and also show us some screenshots of how you want it to be displayed ? Thank you.
2. The solution will probably be to directly un-publish variants from the "Variants" tab of your product configuration page.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1.There is the position of the table before all changes
2. This is the code before editing it (show.php)
3. After editing
4. Result
5. This is the code before editing it (show_tabular.php)
6. After editing
7. Result, I now have to design and remove the fields I do not want to see in the table
8. The error of adding the second variant to the cart and wishlist
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The problem of doing that change is that now you have one form around each add to cart button and one form around the whole product page.
And you can't have a form in a form in HTML, that's not valid and it creates that issue.
You have two solutions:
- You edit the file "show" of the view "product" and you remove the main form of the product page.
- You remove the form around each add to cart in the "show_block_characteristic" view file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The steps that I made
1. I removed this code from show.php (row 58) - Incorrect. Fix: Move to show_tabular.php, above characteristics code (row 116)
2, Whether I add the product to the cart or wish list I get this error
Is there a way to fix this or if I'm wrong what exactly do I have to do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's normal as HikaShop is normally expecting that this form element is present on the page.
Instead of removing it, place it just before the </form> tag in that same file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, can you check if the contact code is correct because it is missing there
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This code is not the waitlist button but the contact button.
The waitlist button can be added with such code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.