- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
Calculation of vendor fees not working
8 years 1 month ago #296466
by woidl
Calculation of vendor fees not working was created by woidl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi,
I am using Market since last year - the calculation in the mail to the vendor "market.order_status_notification" what amount he shall pay to the marketplace works fine for most products. I am using flat fee and percentage fees.
The calculation works fine.
But for my new products it does not work.
I tried with percentage, flat fees... the result is always the same: only PRODUCT PRICE excl. VAT - no fees are considered in the calculation.
The new products are the first with variants. Maybe it has to do with this fact.
(I added fees to the product and variants; I tried seperated prices for variants... but the result is always the same: calculation is without any fees)
The documentation did not help, maybe I missed something in the configuration when using variants?
Thanks for help
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi,
I am using Market since last year - the calculation in the mail to the vendor "market.order_status_notification" what amount he shall pay to the marketplace works fine for most products. I am using flat fee and percentage fees.
The calculation works fine.
But for my new products it does not work.
I tried with percentage, flat fees... the result is always the same: only PRODUCT PRICE excl. VAT - no fees are considered in the calculation.
The new products are the first with variants. Maybe it has to do with this fact.
(I added fees to the product and variants; I tried seperated prices for variants... but the result is always the same: calculation is without any fees)
The documentation did not help, maybe I missed something in the configuration when using variants?
Thanks for help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296469
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Calculation of vendor fees not working
Hello,
Would it be possible to have more details about your product configuration ?
With just the current screenshot, I'm not able to understand the nature of the issue, nor verify that the settings are right.
Your other (previous) products are still working fine ?
Regards,
Would it be possible to have more details about your product configuration ?
With just the current screenshot, I'm not able to understand the nature of the issue, nor verify that the settings are right.
Your other (previous) products are still working fine ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #296517
by woidl
Replied by woidl on topic Calculation of vendor fees not working
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296571
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Calculation of vendor fees not working
Hello,
I cannot reproduce your issue in a local website ; but during my tests I saw a problem with the setting of the vendor fee per variant (it was not possible to create/edit fees for variants, it was loading the fees of the main product).
For the several tests I made, if the fees are set on the main product or on the variants, the rule is right loaded and applied.
So I cannot explain your problem with the current information ; I would need more details about the configuration of your global fee rules and how your other products are set-up.
Ad one question is : why you need to set the fees for the product and not the vendor ?
Regards,
I cannot reproduce your issue in a local website ; but during my tests I saw a problem with the setting of the vendor fee per variant (it was not possible to create/edit fees for variants, it was loading the fees of the main product).
For the several tests I made, if the fees are set on the main product or on the variants, the rule is right loaded and applied.
So I cannot explain your problem with the current information ; I would need more details about the configuration of your global fee rules and how your other products are set-up.
Ad one question is : why you need to set the fees for the product and not the vendor ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds