- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Change Product Text Colour
14 years 9 months ago #32611
by kryten
Change Product Text Colour was created by kryten
Hello
How is it possible to change the Product text colour, I have done this already for the Category Name Text by adding:
I added that into the /media/com_hikashop/css/fontend_default.css file and it works perfectly - but now I want to change also the Products text colour...
I have tried adding the below into the same fontend_default.css file:
However when saved there is no effect - so what must be put for the .hikashop part?
Thank you very much for your time and for making such a great cart system
Chris
How is it possible to change the Product text colour, I have done this already for the Category Name Text by adding:
Code:
.hikashop_category_name a{
color: white !important;
}
I added that into the /media/com_hikashop/css/fontend_default.css file and it works perfectly - but now I want to change also the Products text colour...
I have tried adding the below into the same fontend_default.css file:
Code:
.hikashop_product_name a{
color: white !important;
}
However when saved there is no effect - so what must be put for the .hikashop part?
Thank you very much for your time and for making such a great cart system
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32613
by kryten
Replied by kryten on topic Re: Change Product Text Colour
* Please ignore this - it is now working *
I am developing offline on ubuntu from VMware in Windows 7 and firefox wouldn't update the cache even after pressing F5 but it is displaying now in white just like I wanted it.
Chris
I am developing offline on ubuntu from VMware in Windows 7 and firefox wouldn't update the cache even after pressing F5 but it is displaying now in white just like I wanted it.
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32652
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Product Text Colour
Please note that when you update HikaShop that file will be overwritten. You should make your CSS changes via the interface in the Display tab of the configuration and that way you won't loose them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32714
by kryten
Replied by kryten on topic Re: Change Product Text Colour
Hello
Thank you very much for that.
Thank you very much for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds