- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Form filling before download
14 years 8 months ago #34663
by Battleman
Form filling before download was created by Battleman
Hello HikoShop Users!
Yesterday I've downloaded the HikoShop Starter Version and I'm more than satisfied by the product. It's simple-to-use and user-friendly. Honestly, I just love it! Keep it going that way, guys! I thinking of purchasing the Business Edition, so I can use the full featured product, but I have one question.
Basically, I have a shop where I offer Free and Paid versions of my product, everything's okay except one thing - Is it possible to replace the direct download link for the products I offer for free with a form, which needs to be posted before referring the users to the download link?
Thanks in Advance!
Cheers! :side:
Yesterday I've downloaded the HikoShop Starter Version and I'm more than satisfied by the product. It's simple-to-use and user-friendly. Honestly, I just love it! Keep it going that way, guys! I thinking of purchasing the Business Edition, so I can use the full featured product, but I have one question.
Basically, I have a shop where I offer Free and Paid versions of my product, everything's okay except one thing - Is it possible to replace the direct download link for the products I offer for free with a form, which needs to be posted before referring the users to the download link?
Thanks in Advance!
Cheers! :side:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34701
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Form filling before download
Hi,
That's not possible within Hikashop.
What you could try to do is this:
Remove the free files from the products
At the bottom of your product pages, you could add a form module of a form extension ( extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/forms ) which would then redirect to the file the user wants.
That's not possible within Hikashop.
What you could try to do is this:
Remove the free files from the products
At the bottom of your product pages, you could add a form module of a form extension ( extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/forms ) which would then redirect to the file the user wants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds