- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Where can I config redirection page after regist..
Where can I config redirection page after registration?
I imagine it is possible but I don't find it.
Thanks
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
During the checkout, after the registration, the system stays on the checkout. There is no option.
For the user registration page, there is no option either. However, you can edit the file "after_register" of the view "user" via the menu Display->Views to add your redirect there. It's quite easy to do:
<?php
$app=&JFactory::getApplication();
$app->redirect(' mywebsite.com ');
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yerterday I saw the empty after_registration and I wanted to ask you about :woohoo: .
Thanks for your answer I will try it today.
Best Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I,m also trying to redirect my page after registering. But when I fill in the code you posted earlier, nothing happens.
Even before I tried the redirect code, there is no "thank you for registrating" message shown. I watched my language file, but there is nothing missing here.
Can you tell me how to solve this problem?
Smedia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
I have the same problem. After registration, I need to view "thenk you, ecc ecc"..I insert
<?php
$app=&JFactory::getApplication();
$app->redirect('mywebsite.com');
?>
on the after_register file, but nothing happens...
How to solve this??
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You should add your redirect ($app->redirect(' www.myurl.com/index.php?option=com_conten...ayout=blog&id=23 ') ; ) in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php instead of the code:
$app->redirect(hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=activate_page&lang='.$locale,false,true));
I think its better to configure this via the backend, this way it will not be changed when you update Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If the modification in "after_register" view file doesn't work, it means that either you're not editing it for the correct template, or that you have the email confirmation turned on in joomla, so it displays an empty page with just the message telling the user to click on the activation link in the email he received.
If you don't see that message, it's because of your template:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
I insert the code in after_register file (>display-views-user), and in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php. When I work with this file, the register module doesn't work.
But I also use the registration module using the plugin to call directly the module with a menu item.
My url is:
' www.golfup.it/dealer/ragistrazioneok ' because url SEF is checked on...
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Thank!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What do you suggest if I want to edit this page, and not redirect to another? The problem is that the page is too short and it's pulling the footer up.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was trying to follow your directions you posted above, but can't figure out the problem. I am editing the correct template, and not sure where to turn off email confirmation in joomla. I do get the standard "error" message after registering, to go check your email to confirm, it's just that my footer is pulled right up below it.
If the modification in "after_register" view file doesn't work, it means that either you're not editing it for the correct template, or that you have the email confirmation turned on in joomla, so it displays an empty page with just the message telling the user to click on the activation link in the email he received.
If you don't see that message, it's because of your template:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tibility-issues.html
Here's a screenshot:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, the page on your screenshot is not made with a view. It's not the same page as the page after registration (when activation is deactivated). So you won't be able to change it unless you hack in core files of HikaShop which I don't recommend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.