Problems with variants
- InThePicture
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36811
by InThePicture
Problems with variants was created by InThePicture
Hi - I am newbie here. Yesterday I installed HikaShop and tried out if its comfortable software for me. Now I ve a problem: I can't manage variants because it don't let me create some.
I created characteristics and categories already. Adding category is no problem, but when I try adding characteristics there always shows up: Please make a selection from the list. I did but selection didn't worked. I noticed that the "underlining" doesn't show up as it does in categories i.e.
Please - someone knows what to do?
And: When it's working that variants thing ... how many characteristics I can combinine? I need for my products that customers can choose 1. size, 2. year, 3. month, 4. empty field for telling me a day or something like that. Is that possible?
Thanks
In The Picture
I created characteristics and categories already. Adding category is no problem, but when I try adding characteristics there always shows up: Please make a selection from the list. I did but selection didn't worked. I noticed that the "underlining" doesn't show up as it does in categories i.e.
Please - someone knows what to do?
And: When it's working that variants thing ... how many characteristics I can combinine? I need for my products that customers can choose 1. size, 2. year, 3. month, 4. empty field for telling me a day or something like that. Is that possible?
Thanks
In The Picture
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36927
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems with variants
Hi,
You will have too many variants. You should use custom fields of the table "item" for at least some of the options you want. For the 4th one you will need a custom field anyway.
Custom fields of the table "item" can be created via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition of HikaShop.
You will have too many variants. You should use custom fields of the table "item" for at least some of the options you want. For the 4th one you will need a custom field anyway.
Custom fields of the table "item" can be created via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds