- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 8
Working with category and product layouts in 1.5.6
14 years 8 months ago #36824
by vanboke
Working with category and product layouts in 1.5.6 was created by vanboke
I have a new website that is still in development, and thought it would be a good place to test the latest build 1.5.6.
Upon installing I found that the display of the products went from 2 columns, back to 1 column. However the settings in Display -> Content Menus still clearly says 2 columns.
I know there is a new feature for layouts for the products and categories. How does that play with the settings in Display -> Content Menus? Is what I found a bug? Or is there a setting someplace I need to get it to honor the old 2 column layout?
Any help would be appreciated.
Upon installing I found that the display of the products went from 2 columns, back to 1 column. However the settings in Display -> Content Menus still clearly says 2 columns.
I know there is a new feature for layouts for the products and categories. How does that play with the settings in Display -> Content Menus? Is what I found a bug? Or is there a setting someplace I need to get it to honor the old 2 column layout?
Any help would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36830
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Working with category and product layouts in 1.5.6
Please download again the package from our website and install it over your current install. That will fix the problem.
It's indeed a bug of the new version which was reported a few minutes ago.
It's indeed a bug of the new version which was reported a few minutes ago.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36833
by vanboke
Replied by vanboke on topic Re: Working with category and product layouts in 1.5.6
That did the trick. Thank you for such a quick response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds