- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED Cannot get add to cart buttons to display
- Hikashop Business 1.5.6 J! 1.73.3
- In "Default parameters for products" I have "Display Add To Cart" button selected but there is no button appearing (see attached). The form is there but there is no button control HTML markup. This happens for all my products. I have also made sure that the price for the products is visible to *all* user levels of access.
I would appreciate any pointers. I am short on time and need to launch the shop ASAP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You will find similar options for each one of your menus and modules via the menu Display->Content modules/menus. So make sure that you set it there too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for getting back to me. However I am still missing something.
There appears to be no module for the product listing itself within the category which is where I want to add the buttons. And then also how do I add the module that will be for the particular product(s)?
I attach a screen shot showing the new menu item I added Shop2 of a category listing and what I end up with.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i think this option is not placed in a good position, because i haven't activated that module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Nope still not. See attached screenshot. I have now published that module and made sure that the radio buttons are correctly selected and still no joy.nicolas wrote: In your menu, there is a link to the options of the "associated products listing module for your menu". That's where you will see the option.
This is getting desperate.... Can anyone shed any light?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is no ELSE part to the if test:
And even if I turn on AJAX I still don't see any valid output.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The add to cart button is not displayed in that view file but in the file "quantity" of the view "product".
If you don't see the add to cart button, it's because of that display add to cart button option which is not turned on on your products listing module. Make sure that you turn it on for ALL of the modules.
If that's the case, then you should not see it either on the product page and it can come form several things:
1. The catalogue mode option of the config is turned on.
2. The product has not price and the option "Display 'add to cart' button for free products" is turned off.
3. The product has no stock.
4. There is CSS hiding the button.
If you want to bypass all these in the quantity view file, that's possible by replacing the whole code of that view by just:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'),'add',$this->params,$url,$this->ajax,'',$this->row->product_max_per_order,$this->row->product_min_per_order);
Then the add to cart button will always display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Appreciate all your help with this. It appears that the catalogue option was turned ON. Once that is off I can once again add items to the shopping cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.