- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Full size image on product page
- druidmatrix@yahoo.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Thanks in advance for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Edit the file show of the view product (via the interface in the menu Display->Views) and replace the code:
by the code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- druidmatrix@yahoo.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
some of my images are too large and go outside my template.
or... can I increase the size of the thumbnail, but still keep it as an active thumb?
Stu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the configuration, under the tab files you have two options to define the size of images.
Note that this option will only apply for new upload of images as the resizing process is done when the image is uploaded, so if you already have images, you will have to remove them and reupload them if you want them to be at the new size.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please how can i display full images size also for porduct variants and if product descirption contain more images ?
They are changing on mouse scroll and when variant is changed..
thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That way, it will works with variants and won't need any code modification.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What I need is the main image to be large, and not a thumbnail, and on the left, and then I want the text to the right of it with the description and then the "Add to cart" button below.
Also my social plugin icons are all out of shape.
Can you please help?
The website looks like this at the moment: tenillerogers.cloudaccess.net/wineshop/p...6-2010-verdelho.html
But I would like it to look like the attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For the positioning changes, you can move the different blocks of code of the file "show_default" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views the way you want them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: For the positioning changes, you can move the different blocks of code of the file "show_default" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views the way you want them.
I went into it and copy-pasted what I thought should change but I really don't know PHP very well.
I have copied:
And put it before the SPAN for the price in the product_right_part
But all it does is push the price and stuff from the right down to the bottom.
Please can you tell me what it is I need to copy and where I need to put it?
I'm really stuck :dry:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What you're missing is that the description being too big for the right area, you need to add a CSS rule to force it on the right or it goes at the bottom because the description takes too much space.
So simply add that CSS and that should be enough:
.hikashop_product_right_part{ width: 45%; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Nayeh wrote: What I need is the main image to be large, and not a thumbnail
Sorry, me again - I can't figure out how to make the image NOT a thumbnail from the clue above (I did a search for that text in the view files and I can't find a match).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you please be specific about where this is located? I have looked everywhere and can't find it...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just go in System>Configuration>Main>Images and you'll find the options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is obviously no longer the right menu options and/or possibly the wrong code..
Could you please update this.. firstly I'm wanting to move the image to the centre of the products page which is reached from the category link and also make the thumbnails larger which appear here..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Both these things are possible by using some CSS code :firstly I'm wanting to move the image to the centre of the products page which is reached from the category link and also make the thumbnails larger which appear here..
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Also, note that you can still use image options through the page "Hikashop->System>Configuration>Main>Images".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The product page which is displayed after clicking on the category link isn't talked about any where either... nor is there an ability to control its look either in the menu or the config are except the display>view area... and of course once again if I was dealing with this all the time I would know exactly what all 600 odd of these was the right one but sadly i don't...
So any chance of give me a direct, effect answer on how to make this pic atleast centred on the page...I'll work the rest out..
As I said a different post told me you call the thumbnails "child" so I was able to increase these to 100px. but unfortunately this is was done by editing the CSS directly so I'm guessing that with the next update I'll have to find it again and re-edit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.