- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Modify how the product list table is displayed
14 years 7 months ago #40407
by maddance
Modify how the product list table is displayed was created by maddance
Hi there,
I've been looking for the answer for this everywhere, but no joy!
I've created a product list & pricing, and it displays in the main body of the page. However it's located at the top left and I'd like it to be centred and with a gap between the whole product table and the top menu bar.
How do I insert this sort of padding and also centre the table on the page?
All help much appreciated!
I've been looking for the answer for this everywhere, but no joy!
I've created a product list & pricing, and it displays in the main body of the page. However it's located at the top left and I'd like it to be centred and with a gap between the whole product table and the top menu bar.
How do I insert this sort of padding and also centre the table on the page?
All help much appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40586
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modify how the product list table is displayed
Hi,
could you give a link to that page so that we can see what you're talking about (and look at the HTML/CSS with firebug) ?
That would help us answer you.
could you give a link to that page so that we can see what you're talking about (and look at the HTML/CSS with firebug) ?
That would help us answer you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40588
by maddance
Replied by maddance on topic Re: Modify how the product list table is displayed
Here it is:
www.maddyjohnson.com/book-with-maddy.html
..as you can prob see I just want to move the whole list down and right.
Thanks,
Maddy
..as you can prob see I just want to move the whole list down and right.
Thanks,
Maddy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40718
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modify how the product list table is displayed
Hi,
You can add such CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_products_table{
margin-top: 200px;
margin-left: 80px;
}
You can add such CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_products_table{
margin-top: 200px;
margin-left: 80px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds