- Posts: 423
- Thank you received: 36
URL CHECKOUT Broken all time
14 years 7 months ago #41003
by lhumdin
URL CHECKOUT Broken all time was created by lhumdin
I am not click to checkout. it url broken very time. help me please
URL site me : www.mom2kiddy.com
please test buy item and checkout
url checkout broken
i open mod rewrite >> url checkout broken
i open sh404sef >>> url checkout it werk good. but url product Some of the items. it not werk it borken
It does not show on the subject goods. I solved this by subtracting the length of a product that works.
I do not limit the number of the url name.
Help me please
URL site me : www.mom2kiddy.com
please test buy item and checkout
url checkout broken
i open mod rewrite >> url checkout broken
i open sh404sef >>> url checkout it werk good. but url product Some of the items. it not werk it borken
It does not show on the subject goods. I solved this by subtracting the length of a product that works.
I do not limit the number of the url name.
Help me please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41188
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: URL CHECKOUT Broken all time
Hi,
I can see that you changed to display of your cart to use the mini cart at the top and it's now working for me on your website.
Is the problem solved then ?
I can see that you changed to display of your cart to use the mini cart at the top and it's now working for me on your website.
Is the problem solved then ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #42384
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: URL CHECKOUT Broken all time
I find that the problem was back again. I want you to test or msn chat with me or not.
In the checkout.
It is the only browser Chrome only.
IE and FireFox does not function normally.
I have a problem with the checkout in browser chrome or not.
In the checkout.
It is the only browser Chrome only.
IE and FireFox does not function normally.
I have a problem with the checkout in browser chrome or not.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by lhumdin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42520
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: URL CHECKOUT Broken all time
Hi,
I tried on chrome, IE and Firefox on your website and did not have that error.
The URL was also different.
Did you change something since then ?
I tried on chrome, IE and Firefox on your website and did not have that error.
The URL was also different.
Did you change something since then ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42526
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: URL CHECKOUT Broken all time
no ,
if you go to
1. www.mom2kiddy.com/
2. www.mom2kiddy.com/%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%AD%E0%...%B9%87%E0%B8%81.html
3. if you click menu left menu product and next step you click choose product and And on the same page, press the checkout.
You will find the problem of chrome. However, if you choose one of the first page, then click checkout to order without any problems.
If you use teamviewer Yes, I want you to try it on my machine. I will demonstrate to you.
if you go to
1. www.mom2kiddy.com/
2. www.mom2kiddy.com/%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%AD%E0%...%B9%87%E0%B8%81.html
3. if you click menu left menu product and next step you click choose product and And on the same page, press the checkout.
You will find the problem of chrome. However, if you choose one of the first page, then click checkout to order without any problems.
If you use teamviewer Yes, I want you to try it on my machine. I will demonstrate to you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42527
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: URL CHECKOUT Broken all time
For example, a picture of me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42532
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: URL CHECKOUT Broken all time
help me please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42627
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: URL CHECKOUT Broken all time
I was not able to use a cart was full.
For chrome.
It can be used to get a cart.
But I want to display a cart full.
help me.
For chrome.
It can be used to get a cart.
But I want to display a cart full.
help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42628
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: URL CHECKOUT Broken all time
Hi,
Please try to change the line:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'checkout',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid),'');
to:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'checkout',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid),'window.location=\''.hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid).'\';return false;');
in the file "cart" of the view "product" for your front end template via the menu display->Views
That should make work the full cart like the mini cart.
Please try to change the line:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'checkout',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid),'');
to:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT'),'checkout',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid),'window.location=\''.hikashop_completeLink('checkout'.$url_itemid).'\';return false;');
in the file "cart" of the view "product" for your front end template via the menu display->Views
That should make work the full cart like the mini cart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lhumdin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds