- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
No Payment Info Found
- lattitudes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #42358
by lattitudes
No Payment Info Found was created by lattitudes
Hi,
I have followed your suggestions you made to groovyfox who seems to have the same issue that I am having. I reviewed all the FAQ's modified a few items hoping that would be the fix but all to no avail. When I first get to the checkout I can select the shipping method and payment method radio. Everything looks as it should but as soon as I press continue the payment gets unselected and disappears and I get the following error "No payment methods found". As I scroll down the screen I can see this information "You chose the shipping method: United States Postal Service Priority Mail® You chose the payment method: PayPal" I also have the next button as well. That will only repeat the error. Any suggestions would be great
Charles
I have followed your suggestions you made to groovyfox who seems to have the same issue that I am having. I reviewed all the FAQ's modified a few items hoping that would be the fix but all to no avail. When I first get to the checkout I can select the shipping method and payment method radio. Everything looks as it should but as soon as I press continue the payment gets unselected and disappears and I get the following error "No payment methods found". As I scroll down the screen I can see this information "You chose the shipping method: United States Postal Service Priority Mail® You chose the payment method: PayPal" I also have the next button as well. That will only repeat the error. Any suggestions would be great
Charles
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by lattitudes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42364
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No Payment Info Found
From what you're describing the problem is that you selected a shipping method restriction in your payment methods. Please unselect that and try again.
If that doesn't help, please post a screenshot of your payment method options screen.
If that doesn't help, please post a screenshot of your payment method options screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds