- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Have options SUBTRACT from the price of a product
14 years 6 months ago #42368
by esteban
Have options SUBTRACT from the price of a product was created by esteban
I'll try to keep this short, my site is actually for purchasing products FROM the user. So lets say the customer decides they want to sell there computer. They may pick "HP" as a manufacturer, they would then pick "Desktop" as the product etc. What I'm looking to do is have check boxes (if thats possible rather than list drop downs) for things such as "missing hard drive" or "no ram" etc. If that box was checked or drop down selected it would then subtract X from the price.
If thats all possible I'd like to be able to take it a step further if its not too much trouble. I'd like to make the selection affect the product by a percentage rather than a set dollar amount.
I'd rather it be a check box than a drop down as to not expose the percentage or price being removed. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
If thats all possible I'd like to be able to take it a step further if its not too much trouble. I'd like to make the selection affect the product by a percentage rather than a set dollar amount.
I'd rather it be a check box than a drop down as to not expose the percentage or price being removed. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42432
by esteban
Replied by esteban on topic Re: Have options SUBTRACT from the price of a product
Anyone??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42488
by esteban
Replied by esteban on topic Re: Have options SUBTRACT from the price of a product
Help!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42614
by esteban
Replied by esteban on topic Re: Have options SUBTRACT from the price of a product
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42755
by esteban
Replied by esteban on topic Re: Have options SUBTRACT from the price of a product
What do I need to do to get an answer? My website hinges on this, yet it seems to be going ignored?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42763
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Have options SUBTRACT from the price of a product
Hi,
You need to stop bumping your thread. Each time you reply, it goes up at the top of our queue, and thus you need to wait again.
What you want to do is no possible with the options in HikaShop.
However, you can achieve this with custom fields of the table "item" www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html and a quantity price calculation override www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
However, that means that you have to code such plugin.
You need to stop bumping your thread. Each time you reply, it goes up at the top of our queue, and thus you need to wait again.
What you want to do is no possible with the options in HikaShop.
However, you can achieve this with custom fields of the table "item" www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html and a quantity price calculation override www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
However, that means that you have to code such plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42778
by esteban
Replied by esteban on topic Re: Have options SUBTRACT from the price of a product
I'll read into it, being that I'm not a coder where would you suggest I look for someone capable of this? I don't mind paying
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42782
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Have options SUBTRACT from the price of a product
We can do that for you if you want.
Please send a detailed specification of your needs via our contact form and we will give you a quote:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Otherwise, you can also post on our commercial jobs forum or on joomlancers.com to get a freelancer to do it for you.
Please send a detailed specification of your needs via our contact form and we will give you a quote:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Otherwise, you can also post on our commercial jobs forum or on joomlancers.com to get a freelancer to do it for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42920
by esteban
Replied by esteban on topic Re: Have options SUBTRACT from the price of a product
I've sent you a message with the info, please respond soon, I'd like to keep the work with you guys I just need an idea of what we are talking about price/turnaround time. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds