Skip to main content

Click to enlarge

More
14 years 5 months ago #46328 by shiri
Click to enlarge was created by shiri
Hi,

I would like to add "click to enlarge pic" under the product images.Is this the right code to add at the end of the css template?

.hikashop_product_image{url(../images/clicktoenlarge.png)

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46404 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Click to enlarge
You're missing some bits.
Try like that:

.hikashop_product_image{background-image:url(../images/clicktoenlarge.png);}

Also, you will probably have to add some other things as it will be displayed as a background image and thus below the image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46411 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Click to enlarge
It doesn't work.What should I add more? I am not a developer but I am behaving like one :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46568 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Click to enlarge
Can you give a link to your page so that we can see what you did ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46573 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Click to enlarge
I send you all the information you need (see Private message).Please have a look to the css template too because I override few of the Hikashop css there.Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by shiri.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46673 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Click to enlarge
You should use the class hikashop_product_main_image_thumb instead of the class hikashop_product_image which does not exists on the product page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46681 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Click to enlarge
It is not working Nicolas.I added this at the end of the css template

.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb{background-image:url(../images/enlargeicon.png);}

Nothing happened

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46836 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Click to enlarge
I didn't see that CSS in your template CSS file: I've added it for you...
However, the does not exist either:
http://*********/templates/joomlage0040-emotion/images/enlargeicon.png

If you want us to customize that for you, please request a quote via our contact form and we'll do it for a small fee as this is not a support question but a customization question.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46840 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Click to enlarge
Yes give me a quote for that..However I should wait till I got a response from the template administrator because he is working on few stuff on my template but he looks confused with the hikashop css .Please remove from your post above the link of my website because I am seeing those link everywhere when I market my website:) thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46949 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Click to enlarge
I've changed the link.

I won't be available next week as I'm going to a conference and the rest of the team will be quite busy keeping up so you'll have to wait till the last week of april for us to work on that. That will give plenty of time to your administrator :)
Send us a message via our contact form with a link to that page if you want to proceed with that and we'll give you a quote.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46960 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Click to enlarge
Nicolas,

I saw one of your answer in the forum giving this code below to somebody,I applied it and it works except that I want when the mouse is not over the image it gets back to the normal size I used mouseout(shrink) but it look like I miss something

<?php echo $this->image->display(@$image->file_path,true,@$image->file_name,'id="hikashop_main_image" style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"','id="hikashop_main_image_link" onMouseover="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this,{parse: \'rel\'});return false;" ', $width, $height); ?>
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by shiri.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47066 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Click to enlarge
I don't think that you can do a mouseout once the popup is open. I don't see a solution for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163357 by syabe_m
Replied by syabe_m on topic Re: Click to enlarge
Hi

i want also add "click to enlarge image" under the picture. i opened the file which i should add the text. but i dont know where and what exactly text i must add?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163366 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Click to enlarge
Hi,

Which file did you opened ? You generally just have to add the text after the image part.
You can do many tests in order to get the desired result ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163438 by syabe_m
Replied by syabe_m on topic Re: Click to enlarge
Hi

could explain step by step what must i do

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163442 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Click to enlarge
Hi,

You can add such HTML at the end of the file "show_img_block" via the menu Display>views:
Code:
<a onclick="return window.localPage.openImage(\'hikashop_main_image<?php echo $variant_name; ?>\');" href="">Click to enlarge</a>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163501 by syabe_m
Replied by syabe_m on topic Re: Click to enlarge
i tried this but it display at the end of product page and once click it goes to main page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163511 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Click to enlarge
Hi,

The given code should work, and the button must be displayed just under the image.

Are you sure that you are editing the correct view ?
Could you give us the full code ? please place the code between [code ] ... [/code ] (without spaces).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163917 by syabe_m
Replied by syabe_m on topic Re: Click to enlarge
dear

the click on large show under the image but when i click it transfer to main page
i add this on the file you mention

<a onclick="return window.localPage.openImage(\'hikashop_main_image<?php echo $variant_name; ?>\');" href="">إضغط لتكبير الصورة</a>
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by syabe_m.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163922 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Click to enlarge
Hi,

It means you have javascript errors in your page.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum