- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
Show categories to assigned user groups
14 years 5 months ago #48445
by waitsee
Show categories to assigned user groups was created by waitsee
I have several categories in Hikashop, that may only be shown to assigned users.
The user must give a specific code to be assigned to his group. After succesfull assignment, the user can see the products in his group and insert products in his cart. I the checkout flow he must give his Name, Address, Email ect. to end his order.
To give an example:
2 categories HKS1 & HKS2 are not visible for public users.
User1 knows the code to make category HKS1 visible for him. He fills in a form with that code.(1?)
After browsing he has inserted two products in his shopping cat. To order these 2, he must register as a customer in hikahop to succesfully complete the order procedure.
How can I set up this with Hikashop?
How to create the form as shown @ (1?)
The user must give a specific code to be assigned to his group. After succesfull assignment, the user can see the products in his group and insert products in his cart. I the checkout flow he must give his Name, Address, Email ect. to end his order.
To give an example:
2 categories HKS1 & HKS2 are not visible for public users.
User1 knows the code to make category HKS1 visible for him. He fills in a form with that code.(1?)
After browsing he has inserted two products in his shopping cat. To order these 2, he must register as a customer in hikahop to succesfully complete the order procedure.
How can I set up this with Hikashop?
How to create the form as shown @ (1?)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48536
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Show categories to assigned user groups
Hi,
I don't think that there is a way to do that with HikaShop and/or joomla.
I don't think that there is a way to do that with HikaShop and/or joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds