Skip to main content

Some payment methods doesn't show up

More
14 years 5 months ago #48526 by pina
Hi,

even though I enabled several payment plugins, it only shows a few payments...





Is there an explanation for that? I already enabled the order history plugin in joomla...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48570 by nicolas
You can't just enable them. You need to save their configuration.

Also, most of the payment plugins don't handle all the currencies. For example, paypal pro handles only USD, CAD and BGP. Looking at the language of your website, I doubt that you will be able to use it as you must use another currency.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48585 by pina

nicolas wrote: You can't just enable them. You need to save their configuration.

Also, most of the payment plugins don't handle all the currencies. For example, paypal pro handles only USD, CAD and BGP. Looking at the language of your website, I doubt that you will be able to use it as you must use another currency.

ah ok, that sounds pretty logical. Now I understand!


I still have another similar question though: I'm trying to implement the shipping methods. I chose HikaShop manual shipping plugin since the other 2 are not suitable. I added some new entries and published them. I also filled in the zone and some imaginary pricings. But still, it doesn't show up on the websitem while it should be beneath the address input...



Do you know what i could be doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48587 by nicolas
The more you add restrictions to shipping methods, the more it will be difficult to see it in the checkout.
Also, make sure that you set a weight in your products...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48593 by pina

nicolas wrote: The more you add restrictions to shipping methods, the more it will be difficult to see it in the checkout.
Also, make sure that you set a weight in your products...


ah now I understand. So hikashop automatically chooses the right options based on the product properties? I didn't fill in the weight when adding a product. thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum