- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Add to cart has stopped adding products..
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48965
by TheEdge
[SOLVED] Add to cart has stopped adding products.. was created by TheEdge
Hi,
- HikaShop 1.5.6, J! 1.7.3
- The website ( www.yearofthefarmer.com.au ) has been up and running without issue for a number of weeks now
- However all of a sudden when I click on "Add To Cart" the cart is not updated. To my knowledge no cofiguration has been changed.
Below is the screenshot of the error message with AJAX (this is how it is configured) but even if I switch to no AJAX nothing gets added to the shopping cart (No errors in the Apache logs either). mySQL has been behaving a little strangely but I have verified all the tables and there is heaps of disk space.
I need to get this solved ASAP so if you need a login or any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
PS. I don't want to have to upgrade J! or HikaShop if at all possible
- HikaShop 1.5.6, J! 1.7.3
- The website ( www.yearofthefarmer.com.au ) has been up and running without issue for a number of weeks now
- However all of a sudden when I click on "Add To Cart" the cart is not updated. To my knowledge no cofiguration has been changed.
Below is the screenshot of the error message with AJAX (this is how it is configured) but even if I switch to no AJAX nothing gets added to the shopping cart (No errors in the Apache logs either). mySQL has been behaving a little strangely but I have verified all the tables and there is heaps of disk space.
I need to get this solved ASAP so if you need a login or any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
PS. I don't want to have to upgrade J! or HikaShop if at all possible
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by TheEdge.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48969
by TheEdge
Replied by TheEdge on topic Re: URGENT: Add to cart has stopped adding products...
Turned out the j16_hikashop_cart table was crashed in mySQL. Ran repair on the table and all seems well now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds