- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Adding an additional fee as a payment option.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #51449
by londonstudio
Adding an additional fee as a payment option. was created by londonstudio
Hello,
My website www.londonstudio.co.nz/index.php/the-shop sells graphically designed templates. Where the customer picks the template online, pays, I make the customers required changes and organise the printing and delivery. Each product contains an printed imprint on it some where with my companies website on it. Free advertising right. I want the customer to be able to choose to remove this imprint as a part of the checkout process. However I would like it to automatically add say $5 to the customers bill to compensate me for the lack of advertising the same way shipping as an option is added.
• Leave imprint there (free)
• Remove imprint ($5)
It would also be nice to include a "add $5 for this months charity" that could be located in the same place.
How is the best way to set this up? - Any advice would be really appreciated.
My website www.londonstudio.co.nz/index.php/the-shop sells graphically designed templates. Where the customer picks the template online, pays, I make the customers required changes and organise the printing and delivery. Each product contains an printed imprint on it some where with my companies website on it. Free advertising right. I want the customer to be able to choose to remove this imprint as a part of the checkout process. However I would like it to automatically add say $5 to the customers bill to compensate me for the lack of advertising the same way shipping as an option is added.
• Leave imprint there (free)
• Remove imprint ($5)
It would also be nice to include a "add $5 for this months charity" that could be located in the same place.
How is the best way to set this up? - Any advice would be really appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51555
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding an additional fee as a payment option.
You could do that we hikashop options attached to your products:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds