- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Terms and Conditions and Email Subject
14 years 3 months ago #55260
by hipodav
Terms and Conditions and Email Subject was created by hipodav
Hai Nicolas,
I have 2 problems :
1. I attach a picture to make it easier to explain to you.
During checkout, I set a terms and conditons where customer should agree upon it.
I set the article on the terms and conditons and put in the category of terms and conditions.
What I want to know, how to delete the header "Article" in the box of terms and contions?
2. I change the invoice no. coding, and suddently the subject for the email "Order Creation Notification" turns wrong.
It turns ""Your Order No. $s has been $s ". Where the first $s should be the invoice number and the second $s should be the status. In this case should be "created"
Where should I correct it?
Thanks much Nicolas...
Regards
Dav
I have 2 problems :
1. I attach a picture to make it easier to explain to you.
During checkout, I set a terms and conditons where customer should agree upon it.
I set the article on the terms and conditons and put in the category of terms and conditions.
What I want to know, how to delete the header "Article" in the box of terms and contions?
2. I change the invoice no. coding, and suddently the subject for the email "Order Creation Notification" turns wrong.
It turns ""Your Order No. $s has been $s ". Where the first $s should be the invoice number and the second $s should be the status. In this case should be "created"
Where should I correct it?
Thanks much Nicolas...
Regards
Dav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55317
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Terms and Conditions and Email Subject
1. I suppose that you could do that by hiding the title via CSS. We would need to look at the page on your website in order to give you the precise CSS code to use. Could you give a link ?
2. You can edit the emails via the menu System->Emails. There you can set the subject.
It should be %s and not $s if you want the system to replace it automatically.
2. You can edit the emails via the menu System->Emails. There you can set the subject.
It should be %s and not $s if you want the system to replace it automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55608
by hipodav
Replied by hipodav on topic Re: Terms and Conditions and Email Subject
Hai Nicolas,
I send you the link through the private message. Hope you can help me.
For the email subject setting, I've fixed it as your suggestion...thanks much...how fool I am
I send you the link through the private message. Hope you can help me.
For the email subject setting, I've fixed it as your suggestion...thanks much...how fool I am
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55678
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Terms and Conditions and Email Subject
You can use such CSS on your website:
body.contentpane h1.title{display:none;}
You will have to add it to the CSS of your template and make sure that you turn off the CSS caching option in your template.
body.contentpane h1.title{display:none;}
You will have to add it to the CSS of your template and make sure that you turn off the CSS caching option in your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55806
by hipodav
Replied by hipodav on topic Re: Terms and Conditions and Email Subject
Hai Nicolas,
I found you thread at www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/18604-qa...e.html?lang=en#18645
and when I apply it, it works!
Thanks much!
I found you thread at www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/18604-qa...e.html?lang=en#18645
and when I apply it, it works!
Thanks much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds