- Posts: 74
- Thank you received: 1
Moving the 'Login' button in checkout
- Southcoaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #57373
by Southcoaster
Moving the 'Login' button in checkout was created by Southcoaster
Hi,
I am using the Hagane template.
As part of the checkout workflow when the 'Login or Create New Account' page is displayed, the 'Login' button is over the text.
I would like to move this button to the bottom of its section (like the 'Register' button on the right).
However it looks as though the order/position of the 'Login' button is fixed in the HTML code which I cannot alter.
How can I move it to the correct position?
Thanks.
I am using the Hagane template.
As part of the checkout workflow when the 'Login or Create New Account' page is displayed, the 'Login' button is over the text.
I would like to move this button to the bottom of its section (like the 'Register' button on the right).
However it looks as though the order/position of the 'Login' button is fixed in the HTML code which I cannot alter.
How can I move it to the correct position?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57421
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Moving the 'Login' button in checkout
You will have to edit the file "login_form" via the menu display>Views and move the code of the button:
<?php echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_LOGIN'),'login',@$this->params,'','var button = document.getElementById(\'login_view_action\'); if(button) button.value=\'login\'; document.hikashop_checkout_form.submit();return false;'); ?>
at the bottom of the file.
<?php echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_LOGIN'),'login',@$this->params,'','var button = document.getElementById(\'login_view_action\'); if(button) button.value=\'login\'; document.hikashop_checkout_form.submit();return false;'); ?>
at the bottom of the file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Southcoaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 74
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 2 months ago #57491
by Southcoaster
Replied by Southcoaster on topic Re: Moving the 'Login' button in checkout
Hi Nicolas,
Many thanks.
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds