missing a line in ordercomfirmation
14 years 2 months ago #57636
by Boudewijn
missing a line in ordercomfirmation was created by Boudewijn
Hello,
For customers who pay in advance we calculate extra cost.
This calculated as a result. But I don't see the line on the order confimation
Should this be manualy added?
For customers who pay in advance we calculate extra cost.
This calculated as a result. But I don't see the line on the order confimation
Should this be manualy added?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57667
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: missing a line in ordercomfirmation
Hi Boudewijn,
How do you add this extra cost ?
I think you can add it manually by editing order confirmation. It should be in the $item object.
How do you add this extra cost ?
I think you can add it manually by editing order confirmation. It should be in the $item object.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57678
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: missing a line in ordercomfirmation
Hello Xavier,
I created this in paymement methods
and then: HikaShop bank transfer payment plugin
Then i have put in the price there.
I created this in paymement methods
and then: HikaShop bank transfer payment plugin
Then i have put in the price there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57764
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: missing a line in ordercomfirmation
Hi Boudewijn,
You can add these lines:
In the "ORDER_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION" mail, the payment fee are already present in the customer order emails.
I hope this will help you.
You can add these lines:
Code:
if(bccomp($data->order_payment_price,0,5)){
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_PAYMENT_METHOD').' : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->order_payment_price,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
}
In the "ORDER_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION" mail, the payment fee are already present in the customer order emails.
I hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57907
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: missing a line in ordercomfirmation
Hello Xavier,
Thank you for the code.
But can you give me a hint after which line the code should come?
Regards
Thank you for the code.
But can you give me a hint after which line the code should come?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57909
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: missing a line in ordercomfirmation
Hi,
It should come before the lines:
It should come before the lines:
Code:
if(bccomp($data->order_shipping_price,0,5)){
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD').' : ';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57939
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: missing a line in ordercomfirmation
Thank you so far.
I have added the code.
I have added the code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds