- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Add custom field to listing_img_title.php
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #59726
by wonderwilson
Add custom field to listing_img_title.php was created by wonderwilson
Hi Nicolas,
I've created a custom field that I would like to display on the listing_img_title.php view. Can I do this?
Thanks
Darren
I've created a custom field that I would like to display on the listing_img_title.php view. Can I do this?
Thanks
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59795
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add custom field to listing_img_title.php
Hi,
If it's a custom item field, you can just turn on the "display custom fields" option of the hikashop options of your products listing menu/module.
If it's a custom product field, you can add the code:
in that listing_img_title view file of the view product via the menu Display->Views. Note that you need to replace CUSTOM_FIELD_COLUMN by the column name of the custom field.
If it's a custom item field, you can just turn on the "display custom fields" option of the hikashop options of your products listing menu/module.
If it's a custom product field, you can add the code:
Code:
<?php echo $this->row->CUSTOM_FIELD_COLUMN; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #59851
by wonderwilson
Replied by wonderwilson on topic Re: Add custom field to listing_img_title.php
This works like a charm!
Thanks, Nicolas!
Darren
Thanks, Nicolas!
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds