Skip to main content

Product Image, Title & Description

More
14 years 1 month ago #60228 by sambob
Hi all,

Struggling with this one and looked hi and low for an answer.

For my category listing, under 'Type of item layout' if I select Image & Description, I get Image, Title & Description.

BUT, if a set the same for product listing, I only get the image and description. (In my setup, I am not linking to a product page)

Is that right?

I was hoping to have Image, Title, and Description for my Product listing in a similar way for my Category layout.

Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60289 by nicolas
Hi,

There is indeed a problem when the link to the product page is disabled.
Edit the file "listing_img_desc" of the view 'product' via the menu Display->Views and change the code:
Code:
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?> <a href="<?php echo $link;?>"> <?php echo $this->row->product_name; ?> </a> <?php } ?>
to:
Code:
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?> <a href="<?php echo $link;?>"> <?php } ?> <?php echo $this->row->product_name; ?> <?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?> </a> <?php } ?>
and that will solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60299 by sambob
Excellent.

Thanks for quick reply and solution nicolas.

Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum