To display child categories after products?
- hannuvirta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Biker
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60989
by hannuvirta
To display child categories after products? was created by hannuvirta
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by hannuvirta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60999
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: To display child categories after products?
Hello,
I think that you'll have to Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views" and Edit the code of the "listing" file of the "category" view of your front-end template.
I think that you'll have to Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views" and Edit the code of the "listing" file of the "category" view of your front-end template.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hannuvirta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Biker
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61000
by hannuvirta
Replied by hannuvirta on topic Re: To display child categories after products?
I was thinking that too.
But I have zero experience of php coding. It is totally out of my skills.
Can you or somebody give any hint how I should change it...?
Hannu
But I have zero experience of php coding. It is totally out of my skills.
Can you or somebody give any hint how I should change it...?
Hannu
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by hannuvirta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61002
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: To display child categories after products?
Ok, I Think that moving the code
At the end of your file will help.
Code:
$html = $this->loadTemplate($layout_type);
if(!empty($html)) echo '<div class="hikashop_subcategories_listing">'.$html.'</div>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61003
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: To display child categories after products?
Note that you will need to add that just before the ?> tag at the end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hannuvirta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Biker
14 years 1 month ago #61018
by hannuvirta
Yes. That did it.
Thanks
Replied by hannuvirta on topic Re: To display child categories after products?
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Ok, I Think that moving the code
At the end of your file will help.Code:$html = $this->loadTemplate($layout_type); if(!empty($html)) echo '<div class="hikashop_subcategories_listing">'.$html.'</div>';
Yes. That did it.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191155
by Pajerchin
Replied by Pajerchin on topic To display child categories after products?
It seems your advice is not valid for actual HikaShop version...
Would you be so kind to provide advice for current HikaShop version, please ?
Thanks
Would you be so kind to provide advice for current HikaShop version, please ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191175
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic To display child categories after products?
Hi,
That code must still be working, are you sure that you are doing the modifications in the correct file of the correct template ?
That code must still be working, are you sure that you are doing the modifications in the correct file of the correct template ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191247
by Pajerchin
Replied by Pajerchin on topic To display child categories after products?
Hi,
Your navigation "Hikashop->Display->Views" and Edit the code of the "listing" file of the "category" is precise.
So I was looking in the correct file.
But sorry - you're right - Yesterday I didn't see it, today I see it ....probably too much work :S
Sorry agian - everything is OK - Thank you.
Your navigation "Hikashop->Display->Views" and Edit the code of the "listing" file of the "category" is precise.
So I was looking in the correct file.
But sorry - you're right - Yesterday I didn't see it, today I see it ....probably too much work :S
Sorry agian - everything is OK - Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Pajerchin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds