- Posts: 151
- Thank you received: 9
Cart title not showing
Maybe a stupid question. On my Joomla 1.5 site I got the cart title showing.
On my test Joomla 2.5 site, I don't have the cart title.
I can't remember if it's a setting or a CSS entry (or both)
Please help.
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Did you correctly set your cart title through "Hikashop->Display->content module->'your cart module'" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think so. Please see attached screenshots.
I also checked the lanhuage file:
HIKASHOP_CART_SITE has been filled with a localized text string.
When I compare the live (Joomla 1.5) site and the test (Joomla 2.5) site with FireBug, I also see that the 2.5 site, where the problem occurs, is missing some <fieldset> tags.
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
This is not the cart module, you should just edit your cart file of your checkout view of your front-end template that you are currently using.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected
Have you any other suggestions?
Surely there must be more simple solution!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you show me how did you added the code on the "cart" file of the "product" view of your front-end template ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Now you mention the cart file of the product view - but this has different code.
:S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Your instructions gave me a title in the Cart module, but that wasn't quite what I was after...
I wanted a title for my Checkout page.
But with your help I worked out where I needed to put it.
I had to edit the 'step' file of the 'checkout' view of my front end template. It's far from obvious!
I added
echo '<br/>Checkout';
(my title is 'Checkout')
Just after these lines...
if(!empty($checkout_itemid )){
$Itemid = $checkout_itemid ;
}
$url_itemid='';
Thank you so much for your help... I never would have got there without you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
echo '<br/>Checkout';
to
echo '<h1/>Checkout';
So I can now edit the CSS h1 title to make the style fit nicely with my website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
This worked well, but now some other elements on the page are inheriting the CSS from the H1 header on the page. Is there any way in the Hikashop Step file that I could use the code to set a unique selector for my title so that I can apply a style to the H1 heading only using CSS?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
echo '<h1/>Checkout';
is not valid.
It should be:
echo '<h1>Checkout</h1>';
it's probably why it doesn't work properly with the rest of the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.