- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Remove separate billing & shipping address?
14 years 1 week ago #66527
by afish674
Remove separate billing & shipping address? was created by afish674
Is there a way of removing the need to have a separate billing and shipping address?
Ideally I'd like there only to be one address for billing and shipping.
Thanks!
Ideally I'd like there only to be one address for billing and shipping.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66546
by jrod
Replied by jrod on topic Re: Remove separate billing & shipping address?
I needed this too for my client, who runs a small rental company business.
During the checkout workflow there was the billing address on the left column and on the right column a check box to confirm that the shipping address was the same as billing. We wanted to eliminate the option of them un-checking that box.
I went to Display/Views chose my template and went to checkout/address
In there I removed the lines that asked it to "echo" the shipping address on the right column.
That did the trick.
I can paste here what I have in that custom view if you would like.
During the checkout workflow there was the billing address on the left column and on the right column a check box to confirm that the shipping address was the same as billing. We wanted to eliminate the option of them un-checking that box.
I went to Display/Views chose my template and went to checkout/address
In there I removed the lines that asked it to "echo" the shipping address on the right column.
That did the trick.
I can paste here what I have in that custom view if you would like.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66652
by afish674
Replied by afish674 on topic Re: Remove separate billing & shipping address?
If you could that would be great! Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #66656
by jrod
Replied by jrod on topic Re: Remove separate billing & shipping address?
this is what I have:
Code:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.6.0
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
<?php
if($this->identified){
?>
<div <?php
if($this->has_shipping){
echo 'id="hikashop_checkout_address" class="hikashop_checkout_address"';
}else{
echo 'id="hikashop_checkout_address_billing_only" class="hikashop_checkout_address_billing_only"';
} ?>>
<div <?php
if($this->has_shipping){
echo 'id="hikashop_checkout_address_left_part" class="hikashop_checkout_address_left_part"';
}else{
echo 'id="hikashop_checkout_billing_address" class="hikashop_checkout_billing_address"';
} ?>>
<fieldset>
<legend><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS');?></legend>
<?php
$this->type = 'billing';
echo $this->loadTemplate('view');
if($this->has_shipping){
?>
</fieldset>
</div>
<div id="hikashop_checkout_address_right_part" class="hikashop_checkout_address_right_part">
<fieldset>
<?php
$checked = '';
$style = '';
$override = false;
if(!empty($this->currentShipping) && method_exists($this->currentShipping, 'getShippingAddress')) {
$override = $this->currentShipping->getShippingAddress();
}
if($override === false) {
if($this->shipping_address==$this->billing_address){
$checked = 'checked="checked" ';
$style = ' style="display:none"';
}?>
<div class="hikashop_checkout_shipping_div" id="hikashop_checkout_shipping_div" <?php echo $style;?>>
<?php
$this->type = 'shipping';
echo $this->loadTemplate('view');
?>
</div>
<?php } else {
?> <span class="hikashop_checkout_billing_address_info"><?php echo $override;?></span>
<?php }
} ?>
</fieldset>
</div>
</div>
<div style="clear:both"></div>
<?php
}else{
}
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by jrod.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66667
by afish674
Replied by afish674 on topic Re: Remove separate billing & shipping address?
Cheers!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds