Skip to main content

Authorize.net using DPM API, Return URL in iframe

More
13 years 11 months ago #67988 by Billymb3
I am using the Authorize.net plugin with the DPM API working nicely on everything but the return back to the site. Upon completing the transaction you are posted with a message asking if you would like to go back to the store or not (I think pulling from the file authorize_thankyou.php). This is all still in the iframe and when click on the link to go back to the store it loads the thank-you page in the same iframe instead of closing the iframe and returning back to the main window.

My first thought was to use a php header redirect but I still need to close the iframe so I believe I need to use Javascript to close the window and direct the parent window to the thank-you page (where I will hopefully be able to show the order summary from com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end).

Am I overlooking something? Has someone encountered this problem? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #67991 by Billymb3
Figured it out with some javascript.
Code:
<script type="text/javascript"> function redirect(){ window.top.location.href = "http://www.url.com/thank-you-page" } document.onload = redirect(); </script>
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum