Skip to main content

Icons not showing in cpanel

More
13 years 11 months ago #68810 by luiscorreia
Hi,


I would like to have icons in cpanel, next to the existent text items: my account, addresses and orders, but for some reason they are not showing. I know there's already a related topic, but in my case, despite having made some customization to it, the icon related lines are all present in Hikashop CSS.

I would appreciate any help

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68951 by nicolas
Hi,

It has to be a problem of CSS.
We would need to look at the page to tell you more.

Could you give a link to it with a test user account ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69571 by nicolas
You're missing the CSS for the icons in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop. Probably because you had customized that file in a previous version via the Display tab of the configuration.

You will have to add that CSS to it and it should display the icons:
Code:
.icon-32-cancel {background-image: url(/../images/icons/icon-32-cancel.png);} .icon-32-back {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-back.png);} .icon-32-new {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-new.png);} .icon-32-apply {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-apply.png);} .icon-32-save {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-save.png);} .icon-32-print {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-print.png);} .icon-48-order {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-order.png);} .icon-48-category {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-category.png);} .icon-48-user {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user.png);} .icon-48-user2 {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user2.png);} .icon-48-subscription {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-subscription.png);} .icon-48-cart {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-cart.png);} .icon-48-wishlist {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-wishlist.png);} .icon-32-add_cart {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-add_cart.png);} .icon-32-show_cart {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-show_cart.png);} .icon-32-add_wishlist {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-add_wishlist.png);} .icon-32-show_wishlist {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-show_wishlist.png);} .icon-32-badge {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-badge.png);} .icon-32-badge2 {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-badge2.png);}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119623 by ISScyborg
I'm using kirigami template, and icons on cpanel doesn't shows:


If I cange template icons shows normaly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119644 by ISScyborg
Ok I fiexd that :)
I jut added !important and then icons shows.

Code:
.icon-48-order {background-image: url(/../images/icons/icon-48-order.png) !important;} .icon-48-category {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-category.png) !important;} .icon-48-user {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-48-user.png) !important;}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum