- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Content module > missing modules
- keithyoung89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #72565
by keithyoung89
Content module > missing modules was created by keithyoung89
I have the following modules set to display om the Shop page only, using menu module assignment (display on selected pages only):
Shop menu
Shopping Cart
I added the Content Module (displaying on brand) but if you click on a brand, the above modules vanish. I assume this is to do with somehow needing to assign the modules to display on the page displaying products by brand, but don't see how to do this.
Strangely, I also assign User Login menu but to 'display on all pages' and this does not vanish!
I attach an image which may help you to explain to me if you can. Thanks in advance.
Shop menu
Shopping Cart
I added the Content Module (displaying on brand) but if you click on a brand, the above modules vanish. I assume this is to do with somehow needing to assign the modules to display on the page displaying products by brand, but don't see how to do this.
Strangely, I also assign User Login menu but to 'display on all pages' and this does not vanish!
I attach an image which may help you to explain to me if you can. Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72822
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Content module > missing modules
In the hikashop options of your content module, you need to set in the "menu" option the categories menu and that should help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- keithyoung89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #72856
by keithyoung89
Replied by keithyoung89 on topic Re: Content module > missing modules
It's already set to (Hikashop hidden menus) 'Menu Item for category listing module 110'. Is this what you mean? Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- keithyoung89
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #72899
by keithyoung89
Replied by keithyoung89 on topic SOLVED: Content module > missing modules
I had to assign the modules I wanted to display to the menu 'Hikashop Hidden Menus' > Menu Item for category listing module 110
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by keithyoung89.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds