- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 4
two questions about formatting
- av.opticom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #74810
by av.opticom
two questions about formatting was created by av.opticom
Hi,
1. For photos that are smaller than the the specified height (Configuration > Files/Images), how do I make the product photos align at the bottom of the view port?
2. How do I change the strings "You chose the shipping method:" and "You chose the payment method:" that appear at checkout?
Dave
1. For photos that are smaller than the the specified height (Configuration > Files/Images), how do I make the product photos align at the bottom of the view port?
2. How do I change the strings "You chose the shipping method:" and "You chose the payment method:" that appear at checkout?
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74954
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: two questions about formatting
Hi,
You can do the modification in css, by editing the frontend css file in HikaShop > Configuration > Display. You can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
The translations can be overrided in HikaShop > Configuration > Languages, edit your translation file and replace the text between the quotes for your translations.
You can do the modification in css, by editing the frontend css file in HikaShop > Configuration > Display. You can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
The translations can be overrided in HikaShop > Configuration > Languages, edit your translation file and replace the text between the quotes for your translations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- av.opticom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 4
13 years 10 months ago #75129
by av.opticom
Replied by av.opticom on topic Re: two questions about formatting
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for the info. I was able to easily modify the checkout strings, but haven't gotten anywhere with the first question. I tried a number of different edits to frontend_custom.css, none of which worked. I'm wondering if I need to edit a style definition elsewhere... I've attached a figure to clarify what I'm trying to do.
Dave
Thanks for the info. I was able to easily modify the checkout strings, but haven't gotten anywhere with the first question. I tried a number of different edits to frontend_custom.css, none of which worked. I'm wondering if I need to edit a style definition elsewhere... I've attached a figure to clarify what I'm trying to do.
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75251
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: two questions about formatting
Hi,
Could you give us a link to your website ?
It's possible that you template override some properties, then try to do the modification in the css file of your template.
Could you give us a link to your website ?
It's possible that you template override some properties, then try to do the modification in the css file of your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- av.opticom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 4
13 years 10 months ago #75972
by av.opticom
Replied by av.opticom on topic Re: two questions about formatting
Hi Xavier,
I don't think the template is overriding some properties because I get the same result with other templates (I tried three additional ones). The website is
test.cheese2go.ca/index.php/shop-main
Dave
I don't think the template is overriding some properties because I get the same result with other templates (I tried three additional ones). The website is
test.cheese2go.ca/index.php/shop-main
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: two questions about formatting
That's the correct way to change CSS.
However, to do what you want, it's actually quite complex CSS that you need:
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv{
position: relative !important;
height: 100% !important;
}
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv a{
position: absolute !important;
bottom: 0px !important;
margin: 0 75px 0 -75px !important;
}
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv img{
position: relative !important;
bottom: 0px !important;
}
We tested it on your page with firebug and it's doing exactly what you want.
However, to do what you want, it's actually quite complex CSS that you need:
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv{
position: relative !important;
height: 100% !important;
}
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv a{
position: absolute !important;
bottom: 0px !important;
margin: 0 75px 0 -75px !important;
}
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv img{
position: relative !important;
bottom: 0px !important;
}
We tested it on your page with firebug and it's doing exactly what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- av.opticom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 4
13 years 10 months ago #77082
by av.opticom
Replied by av.opticom on topic Re: two questions about formatting
Hi Nicolas,
Although that fix placed all the images along the bottom of the container, it caused an image to jump to the top and then back down again when it was clicked on. I asked a related question here
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/2-general-talk...uct-image/76837.html
about how to disable the link on the images. Unfortunately, the second solution put all the images back to the top of the container.
Many thanks to you and Jerome for answering my question quickly.
Dave
Although that fix placed all the images along the bottom of the container, it caused an image to jump to the top and then back down again when it was clicked on. I asked a related question here
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/2-general-talk...uct-image/76837.html
about how to disable the link on the images. Unfortunately, the second solution put all the images back to the top of the container.
Many thanks to you and Jerome for answering my question quickly.
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds