Skip to main content

Adjust pricing in aus post plugin

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #74910 by critta
I have setup the aus post pluggin but it only give me 2 options when checking out.

Australia Post Standard AUD 6.60
and
Australia Post Express AUD 9.55
which are both fine if people order several items. But i am setting up a website to sell hand made greeting cards. and if someone purchases one, the cost to send this should only be the cost of standard post which is approx 60c australian.
Or at most maybe have it charged as a large letter @ $1.20.
Can you please explain how I go about this.
Cheers

Jeff
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by critta. Reason: incorrect spelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #74956 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi Jeff,

Can you test it with the last version of the Australia post shipping method ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75142 by critta
I have updated with your attached file but dont see anything different
Options are all the same and as i go through the check out process it is all the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75266 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, so can you give me a temporary access to your back-end by PM ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75830 by critta
121.220.23.208/scrapandcarddesigns

usrname hikashop
pssword hika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76029 by nicolas
As far as I know, the DPS web service that this plugin is using only allows for packages shipping fees an does not handle letters.

You won't be able to do what you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80617 by info@flashpoint.net.au
I had the same problem. I simply added the manual shipping plugin and created a small letter and large letter option with restrictions to suit the products. I then set a minimum price in the Australia Post plugin so it wouldn't display until a certain amount of product was ordered.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum