- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
Change shipping text and spacing
13 years 10 months ago #75569
by bigfoot
Change shipping text and spacing was created by bigfoot
Below is attached a copy of an order with the shipping items displayed. They are sort of run together and I would like to separate them one space. How do I do this. What file and what little bit of code ?LIKE <div> </div>? should I add.
I am getting references to VAT tax on some orders (Not all) the vat tax is 0 - but text is irritating - what am I doing to cause it?
"Shipping method : $11.15
TOTAL without VAT : $79.85
TOTAL with VAT : $79.85"
I am getting references to VAT tax on some orders (Not all) the vat tax is 0 - but text is irritating - what am I doing to cause it?
"Shipping method : $11.15
TOTAL without VAT : $79.85
TOTAL with VAT : $79.85"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75824
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Change shipping text and spacing
Hi there,
About the display thing you can add this css to your front end css file (System>Configuration>Display) and it should add space to between your methods:
For the second problem I'm not sure I understood, where does this message appear? At the end of the checkout? Would you like to not display the TOTAL without VAT line?
About the display thing you can add this css to your front end css file (System>Configuration>Display) and it should add space to between your methods:
Code:
.hikashop_checkout_shipping_radio{
margin:10px;
}
For the second problem I'm not sure I understood, where does this message appear? At the end of the checkout? Would you like to not display the TOTAL without VAT line?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76148
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic Change shipping text and spacing
:blush: I am sorry but I do not know how to get to the shipping css file - All I see is .php files in the display section??
About the VAT - It shows on the invoices and YES "Would you like to not display the TOTAL without VAT line?" I would like no mention about a VAT tax on our site. This is a USA site and we do not have a VAT tax. It also does not show up on ALL of the taxable things - just a few.
One more thing - I have upgraded to hika2.0 and my order numbers are coming through just fine everywhere except on the invoice, which I print out. A recent order 5143 showed "Date: 13 November 2012
Invoice: K5S1Q43 " on the invoice. I want the invoice to show 5143
About the VAT - It shows on the invoices and YES "Would you like to not display the TOTAL without VAT line?" I would like no mention about a VAT tax on our site. This is a USA site and we do not have a VAT tax. It also does not show up on ALL of the taxable things - just a few.
One more thing - I have upgraded to hika2.0 and my order numbers are coming through just fine everywhere except on the invoice, which I print out. A recent order 5143 showed "Date: 13 November 2012
Invoice: K5S1Q43 " on the invoice. I want the invoice to show 5143
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76353
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change shipping text and spacing
Hi,
The css file to edit is the Frontend CSS File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
To remove the VAT on the invoice, you can edit the view "order / invoice" and remove the part related on the VAT. By default, when the VAT is 0 so the VAT line should not appear.
For the last thing, you can change the "Order number format" option in HikaShop > Configuration > Main.
The css file to edit is the Frontend CSS File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
To remove the VAT on the invoice, you can edit the view "order / invoice" and remove the part related on the VAT. By default, when the VAT is 0 so the VAT line should not appear.
For the last thing, you can change the "Order number format" option in HikaShop > Configuration > Main.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77470
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic Change shipping text and spacing
Regarding the VAT - can I just delete the lines that mention VAT? It will not mess up the whole file?
Also - 0n the number format - I tried changing it to 3 or 5 and the strange letters are still included in the invoice number such as Invoice: K5S1Q43 is order 5143. (KS&Q are not welcome) I have my settings at: Order number format: {id size="4"}
Invoice Number format: {automatic_code}
Also - 0n the number format - I tried changing it to 3 or 5 and the strange letters are still included in the invoice number such as Invoice: K5S1Q43 is order 5143. (KS&Q are not welcome) I have my settings at: Order number format: {id size="4"}
Invoice Number format: {automatic_code}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77482
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change shipping text and spacing
Hi,
You can remove the lines concerning the VAT if you remove it correctly, don't forget tags like "</div>" for example.
Concerning the number format, change the invoice number format to: {id size="4"}
You can remove the lines concerning the VAT if you remove it correctly, don't forget tags like "</div>" for example.
Concerning the number format, change the invoice number format to: {id size="4"}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds