Skip to main content

download and order status doesn't seems to work

More
13 years 10 months ago #76789 by timread
Hi,
I am setting up a shop here
If I buy a test virtual product here
go to the bottom for a text product
I can go through to paypal and then pay - and paypal takes the money out my account. I get a confirmed payment message (attachment 2), but I get a cancelled order status (attachment 3)
And there is no way to download the virtual product file.
I set up the manual shipping plugin - (attachment 4)
Can you point me to where I am going wrong?
Thanks
Tim




Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76841 by Jerome
Hi,

Can you check your payment log report ?
(menu) System > (submenu) Configuration > (tab) Files > (option) Payment log file > (button) See the report.
The main problem is that your order is cancelled.
If the order is cancelled, the customer can't download.
You can try to modify the order status to "confirmed" and you would see that the customer would be able to download the file.

But the main problem is to understand why your order is cancelled !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76917 by timread
Hi,
Thanks for getting back.
The log file is empty... :(
The log file is empty /home/hgvcsmld/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs/report_599651729.log

What shall I do?
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77096 by nicolas
Could you please do a screenshot of the options of the paypal payment method options screen via the menu System->Payment methods ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77214 by timread
OK - here you are:



Thanks
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77332 by Jerome
Hi,

Can you send me by private message a backend access to your website ?
I will make some tests, it would be easier for us to understand the source of your problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77430 by Jerome
Hi,

Thanks for the access.
Your server has been correctly contact by paypal as the order history indicates.

You should have received an error email " NOTIFICATION_REFUSED_FOR_THE_ORDER " with some details about the error.
It is possible that the error is linked to the option "send details of the order", but I am really not sure (because your order have just one item).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77433 by timread
Hi Jerome,
No, I didn't get any error "NOTIFICATION_REFUSED_FOR_THE_ORDER"
I created a test file at the bottom of this page: creativegroupmeditation.org/index.php/sales/category/15-talks
Please make it free cost if you like and test using that one.
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77434 by Jerome
Hi,

I can't and I won't.
If the order total is 0, there is no need to call paypal, so paypal wouldn't be called.
Otherwise, paypal would ask for money and is currently in production mode, not in sandbox.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77471 by timread
Ok.what do you propose to do to resolve this issue?
Tim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77501 by Jerome
Hi,

Use a paypal sandbox account for debug.

Regards

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77545 by timread
Hi Jerome,
I set the sandbox up in the paypal payment plugin
I turned on debugging
I bought a product
everything looked OK except order is cancelled
I checked the log but I get message: The log file is empty /home/hgvcsmld/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs/report_599651729.log
When I check through FTP there is no folder: media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs

Thanks
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77633 by Jerome
Hi,

Does the folder media/com_hikashop/update/safe writable ?
Is there a subfolder "logs" ? Writable too ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77662 by timread
Hi Jerome,

Does the folder media/com_hikashop/update/safe writable ?

permission is 755 (i.e. writable for owner only)

Is there a subfolder "logs" ? Writable too ?

that folder doesn't exist

Thanks
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77788 by Jerome
Hi,

Can you provide me a backend access to your store and a FTP access too ?
Thanks to it, I would be able to do more tests and fix your configuration.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77797 by timread
OK. I just PMed you
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77848 by Jerome
Hi Tim,

I have found the source of the problem.
Code:
if($price_check != @$vars['mc_gross'] || $currency->currency_code != @$vars['mc_currency']){
If you read the log details of your last order (U18), you would see that the HikaShop order price is 0.50 £ and there is not taxes.
In the paypal return, the price is different.
Code:
Array ( [mc_gross] => 0.60 [tax] => 0.10 [mc_shipping] => 0.00 [mc_handling] => 0.00 [mc_fee] => 0.22 [mc_gross_1] => 0.50 [mc_currency] => GBP )

As you can see, Paypal is saying that the full price is 0.60 £
So HikaShop can't validate an order if the price you paid is different than the order price (Otherwise you could paid less).

That is the source of the error.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77875 by timread
OK,
cool.
Thanks.
I'll change that in Paypal and hopefully it'll work
I'll confirm to you later
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77896 by timread
Yes, Thanks for all your help, that worked fine.
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum