- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
how/where to register HS Business License?
- scottshort
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #76819
by scottshort
how/where to register HS Business License? was created by scottshort
Hi, I got this error message on Joomla Updates Page. Where do I need to register my website? I thought I had done this when I purchased HS Business.
Thanks
Scott
Thanks
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76845
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic how/where to register HS Business License?
Hi,
Yes you have a license but your license wasn't attached to your website.
I have manually attach your license to your website. It should work now.
You can see your licenses in the "My Account > Your subscriptions" : www.hikashop.com/en/account/your-subscriptions.html
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Best regards,
Yes you have a license but your license wasn't attached to your website.
I have manually attach your license to your website. It should work now.
You can see your licenses in the "My Account > Your subscriptions" : www.hikashop.com/en/account/your-subscriptions.html
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds