- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 2
Registration in Hikashop instead of Joomla
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #77484
by Taz_1999
Registration in Hikashop instead of Joomla was created by Taz_1999
I'm having trouble doing this:
1. Show a module with a loginform (joomla standard) and disable the register link in it, that link leads to Joomla! registration, not Hikashop.
2. Having a menu-link to a registration that leads to Hikashop registration, not joomla.
If I disable registration in Joomla, no one can register in Hikashop. And if registration in Joomla! is on, the link in the loginform is displayed and that leads to the wrong place.
How do I do this?
I tried searching for this but did not find any threads about this.
Hikashop 1.6.0 and Joomla! 2.5.7
1. Show a module with a loginform (joomla standard) and disable the register link in it, that link leads to Joomla! registration, not Hikashop.
2. Having a menu-link to a registration that leads to Hikashop registration, not joomla.
If I disable registration in Joomla, no one can register in Hikashop. And if registration in Joomla! is on, the link in the loginform is displayed and that leads to the wrong place.
How do I do this?
I tried searching for this but did not find any threads about this.
Hikashop 1.6.0 and Joomla! 2.5.7
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Taz_1999.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77487
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Registration in Hikashop instead of Joomla
Hi,
In the plugin list in Joomla, you should find this one: "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin". I think that it's what your are looking for.
Else to have a menu link to the HikaShop registration, in Joomla > add a new menu item, select the item "Registration form " under the HikaShop part.
In the plugin list in Joomla, you should find this one: "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin". I think that it's what your are looking for.
Else to have a menu link to the HikaShop registration, in Joomla > add a new menu item, select the item "Registration form " under the HikaShop part.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Taz_1999
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77603
by Taz_1999
Replied by Taz_1999 on topic Registration in Hikashop instead of Joomla
I missed that one. It worked brilliantly. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds