Override product image size
13 years 10 months ago #78941
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Override product image size was created by jansuhr
I have a few different Product/Show_default views used differently in different categories.
In these categories I would like to set the product image size differently than in other categories.
Is there a way to override the setting in Config/Files/Images/Product page image width/height?
Could it be CSS-modified or is it code-related?
Thanks
Jan
In these categories I would like to set the product image size differently than in other categories.
Is there a way to override the setting in Config/Files/Images/Product page image width/height?
Could it be CSS-modified or is it code-related?
Thanks
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78961
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Override product image size
Hi,
I think that you can override dimensions in the view "product / listing_img_title" (or another one depending on which one you are using).
And in the Product img part, change the dimensions of the vars: "$this->image->main_thumbnail_y" & "$this->image->main_thumbnail_x".
I think that you can override dimensions in the view "product / listing_img_title" (or another one depending on which one you are using).
And in the Product img part, change the dimensions of the vars: "$this->image->main_thumbnail_y" & "$this->image->main_thumbnail_x".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78964
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Replied by jansuhr on topic Override product image size
Quick question on that, how do I link that file to my own Show_xxx file?
Jan
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79002
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Override product image size
Hi,
I think that you can link a display type on a menu by adding a setVar in the listing view and a getVar in the "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php" file in the function "show()".
To have something like:
after:
I think that you can link a display type on a menu by adding a setVar in the listing view and a getVar in the "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php" file in the function "show()".
To have something like:
Code:
if(empty($productLayout))
$productLayout = JRequest::getVar('productLayout','');
Code:
$productlayout = $element->product_layout;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds