- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon to make an option free
- Renee.Imhoff
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #79681
by Renee.Imhoff
Coupon to make an option free was created by Renee.Imhoff
I have one product in my store, and it contains two options that each have several variants.
I need to have a coupon code that will allow for one of the options to be free of charge. I also need that code to offer a certain dollar or percentage off the product itself. So for example, a customer enters the code and they receive $100 off the product plus one of the options is free. Can I do that?
OR, a customer needs to be able to enter more than one coupon: one for $100 off and one for the option to be free. But preferably one coupon would do both discounts. Also, if a customer orders multiple quantities, the discount applies to the entire order, so is multiplied by that quantity.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
I need to have a coupon code that will allow for one of the options to be free of charge. I also need that code to offer a certain dollar or percentage off the product itself. So for example, a customer enters the code and they receive $100 off the product plus one of the options is free. Can I do that?
OR, a customer needs to be able to enter more than one coupon: one for $100 off and one for the option to be free. But preferably one coupon would do both discounts. Also, if a customer orders multiple quantities, the discount applies to the entire order, so is multiplied by that quantity.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79742
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupon to make an option free
Hi,
You can limit a coupon for a specific product or for products in a specific category.
Multi coupons is not yet implemented in HikaShop but it is planned.
coupon with attach Product is in our TODO list too.
Regards,
You can limit a coupon for a specific product or for products in a specific category.
Multi coupons is not yet implemented in HikaShop but it is planned.
coupon with attach Product is in our TODO list too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds