- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Layout problem in product overview
13 years 9 months ago #80027
by Flow
Layout problem in product overview was created by Flow
Hi,
I have two questions:
I have installed another template and now I have a layout problem in the product overview (see attachment). As I continue to click through to the product, everything is good.
When creating articles I can import pictures, but no PDF files. I currently work with a USBWebserver. Could this be the cause?
I hope someone can help me.
Best regards, Flow
I have two questions:
I have installed another template and now I have a layout problem in the product overview (see attachment). As I continue to click through to the product, everything is good.
When creating articles I can import pictures, but no PDF files. I currently work with a USBWebserver. Could this be the cause?
I hope someone can help me.
Best regards, Flow
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80043
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Layout problem in product overview
Hi,
The problem come from your template, I think it override a css property used in HikaShop.
Try to add a width on the class "hikashop_container".
I don't think that the problem come from USBwebserver, it's maybe an access right on your folder which is wrong.
The problem come from your template, I think it override a css property used in HikaShop.
Try to add a width on the class "hikashop_container".
I don't think that the problem come from USBwebserver, it's maybe an access right on your folder which is wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80056
by Flow
Replied by Flow on topic Layout problem in product overview
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for your response. The access right of the PDF-folder was wrong.
Where can I get the "hikashop_container"? Sorry for the inconvenience!
Regards, Wolf
Thanks for your response. The access right of the PDF-folder was wrong.
Where can I get the "hikashop_container"? Sorry for the inconvenience!
Regards, Wolf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80077
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Layout problem in product overview
You can find it in the css file in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, Frontend CSS File.
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80087
by Flow
Replied by Flow on topic Layout problem in product overview
I've seen in Firebug, I need to change the code "width:24%" to ± "width: 28%".
But I can not find this code in the CSS file you specified.
Code:
<div class="hikashop_product hikashop_product_column_1 hikashop_product_row_2" style="width:24%;">
But I can not find this code in the CSS file you specified.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80088
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Layout problem in product overview
If the code is not present, you can add it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80114
by Flow
Replied by Flow on topic Layout problem in product overview
Am I glad that I did not bought the Business Edition, yet.
I really do not know how I can solve this problem.
Can anyone help?
I really do not know how I can solve this problem.
Can anyone help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80170
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Layout problem in product overview
Can you give a link to that page so that we can see its CSS ? That way, we could tell you exactly what is the problem and what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80188
by Flow
Replied by Flow on topic Layout problem in product overview
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80193
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Layout problem in product overview
Hi,
It's not easy without the page, but try this property:
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv{ width: 130px !important;}
It's not easy without the page, but try this property:
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv{ width: 130px !important;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80214
by Flow
Replied by Flow on topic Layout problem in product overview
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80236
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Layout problem in product overview
By default the images should be centered, if they are not it's because they should be smaller.
Try to reduce their size in CSS, or enlarge the div, or adjust with a margin-left property.
Try to reduce their size in CSS, or enlarge the div, or adjust with a margin-left property.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flow
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds