How to change field order in template_adress ?
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82545
by erix
Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr
How to change field order in template_adress ? was created by erix
Hello,
I have this on a website :
And as you can see the order is not really the best one when I have add an english adress. I search (a bit ^^) and I find this template address / address_template.php
All fields seems to be in the right order so why name and first adress are in the english adress ?
Thx for answsers
I have this on a website :
And as you can see the order is not really the best one when I have add an english adress. I search (a bit ^^) and I find this template address / address_template.php
Code:
?>
{address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
{address_street}
{address_cplt}
{address_post_code} {address_city}
{address_state}
{address_country}
<?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>
All fields seems to be in the right order so why name and first adress are in the english adress ?
Thx for answsers
Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by erix. Reason: word missing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82597
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to change field order in template_adress ?
Hi,
I don't really understand what's your problem, the addresses have the same template than in the view "address_template".
It's normal that english and french addresses have the same template.
If you want a different template between states, try to add a "if" condition.
I don't really understand what's your problem, the addresses have the same template than in the view "address_template".
It's normal that english and french addresses have the same template.
If you want a different template between states, try to add a "if" condition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82614
by erix
Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr
Replied by erix on topic How to change field order in template_adress ?
Hi,
my problem is that in the english adress I have "Monsieur Milo, 86 bis rue princiopale" and I don't want that in this adress..
my problem is that in the english adress I have "Monsieur Milo, 86 bis rue princiopale" and I don't want that in this adress..
Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82715
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to change field order in template_adress ?
Hi,
To hide this data when english address, you can edit the view "address / form" and hide the desired lines when the country is not france for example.
add a if condition around the <tr> ... </tr>.
It require some PHP knowledge.
To hide this data when english address, you can edit the view "address / form" and hide the desired lines when the country is not france for example.
add a if condition around the <tr> ... </tr>.
It require some PHP knowledge.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds