- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Too much space/padding on product page
- lapartera69
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #84410
by lapartera69
Too much space/padding on product page was created by lapartera69
Hi there
I am wondering if someone could help me out with reducing padding/space between the main product image and smaller thumbnails as well as below my 'latest products' (the 4 images below my main menu)? I'm stumped after hours of trying to solve this myself through CSS or other means.
In addition to this, I am in tabular form for listings and I have a description above the tabs as well as one within the description tab. Can I remove the one above?
See this page for example Example
Thanks heaps and my apologies if this has already been answered
I am wondering if someone could help me out with reducing padding/space between the main product image and smaller thumbnails as well as below my 'latest products' (the 4 images below my main menu)? I'm stumped after hours of trying to solve this myself through CSS or other means.
In addition to this, I am in tabular form for listings and I have a description above the tabs as well as one within the description tab. Can I remove the one above?
See this page for example Example
Thanks heaps and my apologies if this has already been answered
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84519
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Too much space/padding on product page
Hi,
Can you try this property:
You have to edit the view "product / show_tabular" in HikaShop > Display > Views and remove the first description part:
Can you try this property:
Code:
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb, .hikashop_product_main_image{
height: auto !important;
}
You have to edit the view "product / show_tabular" in HikaShop > Display > Views and remove the first description part:
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_main_mini" class="hikashop_product_description_main_mini">
<?php
//DISPLAY the product description
$resume = substr(strip_tags(preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description)),0,300);
$resume .= "...<a href='#description'>See more</a>";
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',$resume);
?>
</div>
The following user(s) said Thank You: lapartera69
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lapartera69
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 8 months ago #84566
by lapartera69
Replied by lapartera69 on topic Too much space/padding on product page
Thanks Xavier! That worked 
Appreciate your help!
Appreciate your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds