Skip to main content

Center the Product Name on the Product Page

More
13 years 7 months ago #87854 by Duchesne
How can I center the Product Name on the Product Page?

Dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #87921 by Xavier
Hi,

This is a css issue, you can find documentation in our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88327 by Duchesne
Hi Xavier and thank you for your response. Can you please tell me what the proper syntax would be for centering the Product Name?

Dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88399 by Xavier
You can use:
Code:
.hikashop_product_top_part h1{text-align:center;}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88431 by Duchesne
Thank you, Xavier. Can you please tell which file to look in? I can't seem to find that string in the files I looked in. I've looked in Product/listing_div and many others. I'm in the Hikashop/Views/Display/views and in the template I'm using.

Dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88553 by Xavier
Like said in the FAQ, you have to edit the Front end css file in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, and add the previously given property.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Duchesne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91081 by Duchesne

Xavier wrote: Like said in the FAQ, you have to edit the Front end css file in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, and add the previously given property.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91087 by Dafilla
Thanks for the tip. I had to change the width to 50% to make it work perfectly. Also on a responsive template.

.hikashop_product_top_part{
width:50%;
text-align:center;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91122 by Eliot
Glad to see you found how to deal with it :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum