- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Per unit change colour
13 years 7 months ago #89255
by newbarn
Per unit change colour was created by newbarn
Hi, I need t change the per unit text after the price to another colour, I have looked through the CSS and just can't find it - any help would be appreciated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89386
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Per unit change colour
Hi,
Have you seen our documentation ?
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
A Tutorial should be online soon for this kind of customizations.
Have you seen our documentation ?
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
A Tutorial should be online soon for this kind of customizations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89593
by newbarn
Replied by newbarn on topic Per unit change colour
Yes thanks - I can see I can change the price but I want to change the 'per unit' to a different colour
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89632
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Per unit change colour
Hi,
Just use firebug or any code inspector to find the class of the text and then add some rules to your css.
It should looks like that:
Just use firebug or any code inspector to find the class of the text and then add some rules to your css.
It should looks like that:
Code:
.thetextclass{
color:red;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: newbarn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds