product page not correct
My product page is not showing correct
The add cart are below the picture and description
www.sanitair-installatie.be/index.php/hi.../8-tub-acryl-newform
how can I put them next to each other
luc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have to reduce/limit the width of the "hikashop_product_left_part" and "hikashop_product_right_part" classes via CSS.
The file to edit is "Front end CSS File" in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry try it but got no change
change the left width to 10%
also cant find width for "hikashop_product_right_part"
http://www.clipular.com/c?2065445=EqB3VO4xKUr-_1aXc9xeQVIha2w
grt
luc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As I can see, you have edited the view "product / show_default" and added 'style="width:500px;"', try to remove this property.
Or in the css, for the left part change "width:45%;" by "width:45% !important;" it should override the other property and work fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
its showing correct now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I change die css and the product shows correct
but if i go to see more then the same problem show again
I try to search the code all day long product / show_default" and added 'style="width:500px;
But I cant seem to find it
Hope you can show me were to go to
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
show_tabular.php
<div id="hikashop_product_left_part" class="hikashop_product_left_part" style="width: 500px; ">
but if I remove it total I have the problem again
try to just remove 500px but not much change with the read more
the css "width:45% !important;" works but not on the read more
thanks for any help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's because the url haven't the parameter "Itemid=200", the item id is for the template, so if it's not called the css file is not called.
You have to change the "Read more" link, add the item id at the end of the url. By default the link should just redirect to #description, not reload the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Xavier thanks for looking at my problem
I try to find where I have to change the read more link
But I cant find out myself :blush:
can you tell me where I have to change the parameter
thanks for your time
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have to edit the value in the line:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I cant change it
But I found something else out
i use a theme from yootheme
I think it reschedule the modules to the screen size
I think this is for mobile device's
wen I go to the read more and make my browser screen half size it shows ok
The view is different wen I go to read more because the card module and wishlist is not showing
Is it possible to let them shown on the read more screen
thanks for your time
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think this is still the same problem.
As I can see the link on the read more tag doesn't have the itemid in it.
Could you show us the modifications you did?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I try some things
I'm not a programmer so ...
now its
$resume .= "...<a href='#description'>".JText::_('READ_MORE')."</a>";
so I try to change the #description
to item id,itemid,itemid=200,
leave the # and the page shows always the same
If I remove it the item will not show
you really have to explain exactly what I have to do with my small knowledge off programming
thanks for helping me and your time
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The read more tag is fine with #description.
The issue is that your template is setting a base tag in the header of the page which is:
But the URL of the page is www.sanitair-installatie.be/index.php/co...00-chroom?Itemid=200
The easiest is to simply remove the base tag from the template as it should not be needed and it won't cause that issue.
Alternatively, I think that you should unselect the menu that you selected in your products listing modules via the menu Display->Content modules (all of them, especially the unpublished ones). That way it should pick the current menu for the itemid and it should remove the issue of having your products displayed by a non existing menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
there is a option in the yootheme template
Responsive Layout
I turnd it off
thanks for your time
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.