- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Order Notification Email
13 years 6 months ago #93735
by MyWorld
Order Notification Email was created by MyWorld
I have the below in the ORDER NOTIFICATION EMAIL. When I checked the email it's blank. What did I do wrong?
I'm not very good with PHP so please bear with me. I was trying to insert the customer name and the tracking number that I added in the customers account.
Thanks in advance!!
I'm not very good with PHP so please bear with me. I was trying to insert the customer name and the tracking number that I added in the customers account.
Code:
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?>,
The tracking number has been added to your order no. <?php echo JText::sprintf($data->order_number);?> in your account. Please login to your account to view the current status.
Thanks in advance!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93885
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order Notification Email
Hi,
Try to set the error reporting level to "maximum" in the Joomla options.
And use this code:
Try to set the error reporting level to "maximum" in the Joomla options.
And use this code:
Code:
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?>,
The tracking number has been added to your order no. <?php echo @$data->order_number;?> in your account. Please login to your account to view the current status.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds