Skip to main content

How To Remove Bullet Points From Div Layout Option

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #94288 by codeboy
Hi

Bullet points I would have associated more with lists than divs, however when I view my products page I get a list of items with bullet points on the left hand side (originally the 'latest products' module) and also accompanying the items in the main content area (which displays all products available). I opted for the div layout NOT the list layout.

I am using the Beez3 Joomla 3 template.

Could you advise how to switch off the bullets? I've had a look through the css but cannot see which file I need to be in to make the change.

I've also looked at the following thread: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...nd-dashes.html#78492
I added the css suggested in the thread to the personal.css file, i.e:

.thumbnails {
list-style: none;
margin-left: 0;
padding-left: 0;
}

However this didn't resolve the issue.

Please see the attached screenshot.

Thanks
Will
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by codeboy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94328 by codeboy
Hi

I've figured it out.
I was adding the css in the wrong place. I needed to add it to frontend_default.css.

The code stipulated was correct.

Thanks for the useful post :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #247218 by GJBruins
Hello,

Can you tell me if i have to place this code in a special line or can i just paste it in the first line?

Thanks
GJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #247221 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

You can actually paste it in the first line of your CSS file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum